While at the grocery store today, I strolled by the fishmonger and he had a great deal on wild lobster tails. So, I couldn’t resist and thought I would indulge the family. I usually make this recipe with shrimp but Lobster works just as well. This sauce is a simple sauce, which can be used on any fish or just over pasta. It is that good.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb linguini
- 2 lobster tails or15-20 peel deveined shrimp, ideally wild and fresh
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp red chili flake (optional)
- Sea salt
- Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare the linguini per the package instructions:
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add butter and oil. When melted (don’t let it get browned), add garlic and sauté for 1 minute more. Again don’t let it brown. Add lobster and wine and cook until the lobster is pink about 4 -5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove Lobster from the tails and discard the shells. Add lobster back to sauce with pasta.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese.
© 2012, Nicole. All rights reserved.